Position Summary / Purpose
Create high levels of customer satisfaction by exceeding their expectations and fulfilling the company’s contractual obligations through the timely and profitable delivery of restoration services.
Facilitate the timely and profitable delivery of all services required to rapidly return customer’s property to pre-loss condition, minimizing repairs, and downtime following property damage.
Exceed established standards of production performance through continuous process improvement and training and development of production staff.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Exceed established targets for responding to and completing all projects
- Maintain strategic relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Exceed profitability targets on managed projects
- Plan and execute projects to completion
- Obtain written contracts and payment terms for projects
- Maintain efficient and accurate flow of production paperwork from the job site to administration
- Coordinate resource planning of technicians, laborers, and subcontractors with other R4 managers
- Maintain market leadership through continuous implementation of state-of-the-art technology as it pertains to the delivery of our services
- Ensure all change orders, material selection forms, and punch-lists are signed and collected
- Create job budget, work orders, and other job related paperwork
- Order materials required for projects and coordinate delivery to job site
- Maintain effective communication with customers and all involved parties – including third-party owners, building engineers, property managers, tenants, etc.
- Perform property inspections and complete reports
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain project files
- Attend and assist in conducting company meetings
- Perform production work
- Perform minor repairs on company equipment and vehicles
Decision Rights and Authority
- Schedule service vehicles and technicians
- Management of the budget for projects
Working Relationships and Scope
- Works with Estimators to review and oversee job estimates
- Works with Operations Manager in hiring and discharge of production division personnel
- Coordinates with office administration for follow-up and job evaluation with customers
- Coordinates with customer and administration function for timely collection of project payment
- Oral Communication–The individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Effective in one-on-one and small group situations. Adaptable and able to think on his / her feet. Able to effectively communicate with customers in understandable terms.
- Written Communication–Writes clear, precise, well organized estimates, proposals, and emails. The individual edits work for spelling, uses appropriate vocabulary, and has impeccable grammar. Is able to read and interpret written information.
- Team Building–Achieves cohesion and effective team spirit with peers, subordinates, and subcontractors. Sustains a climate characterized by open, honest relationships where differences are constructively resolved rather than ignored, suppressed, or denied. Shares credit for accomplishments.
- Planning and Organizing–Has the ability to see the overall job from start to finish. Knowing the steps to be taken, resources and time required, can effectively create a timeline for the job. Coordinates plans with other managers.
- Integrity–Ironclad. Does not cut corners. Puts company interests above self. Earns trust of co-workers. Is intellectually honest, does not play games.
- Excellence–Sets high, “stretch” standards of performance. Demonstrates low tolerance for mediocrity. Sets clear, fair, and aggressive goals for self and others, encouraging individual initiative.
- Customer Focus–The individual responds promptly to customer’s needs. Combines empathy for customer’s situation with time and budget constraints to effectively manage and exceed customer’s expectations.
- Technology–Regularly uses standard word processing and spreadsheet software tools to enhance efficiency and accuracy of work performed. Effectively uses communication devices and technology to collect, review, and forward field activity reporting.
Qualifications-Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Education and Experience
High school diploma (or GED) required with Associate degree in business, marketing, or related field optional. Five (5) years of marketing and selling experience.
Sales and Marketing
Understands marketing principles and concepts. Capable of targeting specific markets and effective ways to reach potential customers. Able to define company position that appropriately positions the company relative to competition and supports profitability goals.
Able to work effectively in a team environment. Motivates employees to maintain high levels of quality and service. Positively impacts all areas of the business.
Strong math skills. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentages and to interpret financial reports and analyze performance against business plans and industry benchmarks.
Knowledge of computerized information systems and their application to all areas of the business. Demonstrates intermediate to advanced proficiency in the use of computers and computer software, especially MS Office, Word, and Excel.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
None required for this position
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and / or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and / or move up to 25 pounds.
- The work of this position is carried out both on the customer’s property and within the employer’s facility and office environment. Employee will encounter properties where heat is unavailable due to lack of utilities, fire damage has occurred, and mold or other organic growth exists.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually low