R4 Restoration offers routine disinfection services for a wide variety of residential & commercial settings in the metro Atlanta area. Equipped with a powerful technology in fighting the spread of bacteria, SteraMIST effectively eliminates pathogens from hard, nonporous surfaces. R4 Restoration teams provide disinfection services for educational facilities, municipalities, athletic clubs, senior living facilities, child care centers, multi-unit buildings, and more.
A powerful technology in eliminating the spread of bacteria, SteraMist BIT requires no wipe, no rinse, leaves no residues. The patented Activated Ionized Hydrogen Peroxide (AIHP) technology reaches surfaces that regular disinfectants can’t and does not contaminate the environment with any toxic by-products. SteraMistTM BIT economical, easy to apply, and when you re-enter the room, you can “smell the clean”.
Disinfects hard to reach, hard non-porous surfaces, and goes above, beyond, under, and around disinfecting sprays and wipes.
- Reduces risk of cross contamination between treated surfaces associated with wipes
- Bleach & chlorine free disinfecting formula
- Easily incorporated into current cleaning procedures
- Great for frequent use
- For use in Mold and Mildew Control and Remediation
- Patented Activated Ionized Hydrogen Peroxide (AIHP) Technology
- The first EPA Registered Solution+Equipment combination that provides the unique technology of hydrogen peroxide ionization for Healthcare- Hospital disinfecting.
SteraMist™ BIT™ Kills 99.9999%
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staphylococcus) (Staph) (ATCC # 6538)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pseudomonas) (ATCC # 15442)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) (ATCC #33592) Virucide
- Influenza A (H1N1) virus (ATCC VR-1469)
- Clostridium difficile spores (C. diff) (ATCC# 43598)
Full efficacy with SteraMist™ equipment can only be achieved by using SteraMist™ BIT™ Solution
Disinfection- SteraMIST uses Activated Ionized Hydrogen Peroxide to disinfect in a way other methods cannot. Steramist is effective against viruses, bacteria and spores, including MRSA, C Diff and H1N1. Steramist is EPA registered as a Hospital Grade Disinfectant, and reaches surfaces that regular disinfectants cannot.