Wanted: Lead Carpenter
Construction > Lead Carpenter (Full-Time Position)
Must be able to read and comprehend scope of work. Get materials, perform various work tasks such as rough and finish carpentry, drywall repairs, paint, set doors & windows, perform repair work and various construction tasks.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of solid construction experience
- Must be proficient with both Rough & Finish Carpentry
- Must be able to perform drywall and paint work
- Must have a firm grasp of building from ground up and all it entails
- Must be able to communicate well with customers and co-workers
- Must pass background check
Solid Company with Benefits:
- Full-time W-2 position
- Weekly direct deposit pay
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Access to company vehicle
- Room for fast advancement
About R4 Restoration:
Full service restoration company with over 12 years in business. Rapidly growing, customer service oriented company that provide mitigation and rebuild services to homeowners, business, and insurance providers.
- Licensed residential and commercial contractors
- IICRC Certified for structural drying and mold abatement
- BBB A+ Rated
If this is a position you are interested in please use our contact form to submit your information.